A Backwards Glance Through the Pinhole- Holga Shots from Palermo and Fethiye Camii

Fethiye Camii cat

Over the last few months, I have remembered to take my Holga camera with me around town and on trips and now am enjoying the delayed gratification of seeing the images that resulted. I like the stage-set and almost dream-like quality that come from using this camera and would like to start playing around with it a bit more- especially with the ability to do double exposures and maybe doing more portraits. These shots are from a walk I took to Fethiye Camii in mid-April and from the trip I took to Palermo towards the end of April.

Fethiye Camii, Istanbul

Fethiye Camii, Istanbul

Fethiye Camii, Istanbul

Palermo, Sicily

Palermo, Sicily

Palermo, Sicily

Palermo, Sicily

Palermo, Sicily

Comments

Popular Posts